Feedback for Sellers and Buyers
Leaving feedback is a way of sharing your trading experience on Smashion. We encourage you to leave feedback for your trading partner after each transaction. The feedback system helps establish a user's reputation in the community.
Your feedback includes a rating of positive, neutral or negative, and a comment up to 200 characters.
- Buyers and sellers can leave feedback for each other.
- Feedback rating and comments cannot be removed or retracted. Please leave only fair and factual comments that relate to the transaction. We encourage you to contact your trading partner to try to resolve any issues before leaving neutral or negative Feedback.
- Feedback can be left within 60 days following a transaction.
Smashion keeps track of two feedback scores separately: a score for feedback left for a user as a buyer and a score for feedback left for a user as a seller.
The Seller's Feedback Score is displayed on the Seller's store front and every listing page. It is calculated as a percentage of positive ratings over the sum of positive, neutral and negative ratings, based on life-time feedback left for the user as a Seller.
Smashion also maintains a detailed feedback profile for each user, accessible from a user's store front or profile. The Buyer's Feedback Score is available on the feedback profile. It is calculated as a percentage of positive ratings over the sum of positive, neutral and negative ratings, based on life-time feedback left for the user as a Buyer.
For buyers and sellers, there are a number of ways to leave feedback:
- Use the Items Awaiting Feedback page. This is the easiest way. There you will find all transactions that need your feedback.
Use the Order Summary page.
The transaction notification email that you received from Smashion contains direct links
to the order summary page. Or, to browse to an order summary online, log onto Smashion first
and then go to your Profile page.
- For buyers: click on the Purchase History link in the Accounts & Settings section (this section becomes visible on your profile only after you log in). Then click on an order number to view the order summary.
- For sellers: click on the Seller Central link in the Seller Info section, then click on the Sales History link under Seller Tools. Finally, click on an order number to view the order summary.